..... ELDERFLOWER and RHUBARB.
There are some fabulous cooks out there!
Blogging is a community and I feel very much part of it and I've been supported by some fabulous people. So how about a monthly round up of who’s cooked what from Prepped? - Well actually I took my inspiration from Helen at Fuss Free Flavour's Breakfast club who suggested it and I think it's a great idea!
I'd love for you to take part whether you have a blog or not.. I’ll add all the links and publish a round up on the last day of the month
To take part, simply cooked a linked recipe from the recipe bool Prepped along the line of that month’s flavours ELDERFLOWER and RHUBARB and post it.
- Mention Prepped in your post and use this logo I'm Prepped
- Link to this page
- You can use previous posts, but please do add the information above and republish
- If you tweet please tweet using #prepped
- If you do not have a blog send a photo and details to me Recipes@VanessaKimbell.com
- Entries may also be submitted to other events, but please respect their rules
- New recipe invented from the Key Recipes are allowed as entries
.... and as an added extra the best post will win a Yes you x Tea towel from Cooking Gorgeous